Power Your Creativity
Creative Cloud gives you the power to create, collaborate, and streamline your video workflow from start to finish. The latest release – available today! – delivers new features for graphics and titling, animation, polishing audio and sharing assets; support for the latest video formats, such as HDR, VR, and 4K; new integrations with Adobe Stock; and advanced artificial intelligence capabilities powered by Adobe Sensei.
The latest updates to Creative Cloud video tools include:
- The Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro is a modern, intuitive way to create titles and motion graphics using familiar controls and behaviors from Photoshop and Illustrator. The new Type tool lets you place titles and graphics directly on the Program monitor with controls to change the font, size, and color of the text. Motion Graphics templates bring the power of After Effects to Premiere Pro through easy-to-use and edit templates, allowing editors to add beautiful motion titles, animations and lower thirds to their videos which can be shared via Creative Cloud Libraries. Compositions created in After Effects can be saved as Motion Graphics templates, and then shared with Premiere Pro editors, where they can change variables such as text, color, size, layout or mood of the motion graphics—all within Premiere Pro.
- Essential Sound Panel, now in Premiere Pro and Audition, lets users achieve audio mixes and sound improvements that in the past would have required a dedicated session by an audio engineer.
- Camera Shake Deblur in After Effects rescues unusable shots by reducing motion blur that often occurs with camera shake.
- Lumetri Scopes in After Effects helps users make accurate color adjustment to compositions. As in Premiere Pro, the Lumetri Scopes panel displays resizable video scopes: Vectorscopes, Histogram, Parade, and Waveform, that help evaluate and color-correct clips. Display up to five scopes in the Lumetri Scopes panel and select 8-bit, float, or HDR, depending on your preferences and the media you are working with.
- Multichannel audio workflows in Audition breaks out multi-channel files into separate clips in Multitrack, or you can pick and choose custom channel configurations for new clips. From intelligent separation of standard formats like 5.1 or Ambisonics, to the unique MXF arrangements common with broadcast and video facilities, the new multichannel workflows save time and disk space.
- Enhanced interchange between Premiere Pro and Audition enables a unique workflow not possible with any other industry tools, including lossless transfer of native and third-party audio effect parameters and automation keyframes, track and submix routing, timeline metadata, and renderless Dynamic Link video streaming. New and updated audio effects across Audition and Premiere Pro provide parity across both apps.
- Character Animator (beta) continues to invent the future of live animation with new technology that now animates multiple puppets created in Photoshop or Illustrator, and embraces full body animation with new Walk Cycles, and now supports live streaming on Facebook and YouTube.
- Editors looking to monetize their work and reach millions of creative buyers can now submit video content directly to Adobe Stock via Destination Publishing in Premiere Pro or Adobe Media Encoder. Destination Publishing to Adobe Stock gives users the opportunity to earn royalties and gain added exposure for their creative work. When a submission is accepted, contributors can track sales in real time via the Adobe Stock dashboard.
- Team Projects (beta) allows Premiere Pro, After Effects and Prelude users who are Creative Cloud Teams or Enterprise members to have a cloud-first collaborative workflow, securely working together on shared sequences and comps in real time. Now supporting Adobe Media Encoder, you can browse Team Projects in the Media Browser and encode media in a Team Project such as file media, Premiere Pro sequences and After Effects compositions, directly in Adobe Media Encoder. Dynamic Link between After Effects and Premiere Pro is also now supported in Team Projects (beta)
- Audition now offers a visual keyboard shortcut editor, making it a breeze to find, modify, and create custom keyboard shortcuts for any command. Compatibility when using localized keyboards with different language installations means added flexibility for any workstation. New presets let Avid Pro Tools users keep familiar keyboard shortcuts when making the switch to Audition.
- Adobe Media Encoder CC provides fast, reliable ingest, rendering and transcoding for video content. Filmmakers use Media Encoder throughout their productions for creating dailies, high quality final output and DCPs for theatrical distribution. Broadcast professionals rely on Media Encoder as their workhorse for rendering content for web and televised broadcast, including AS-11 content packages.
- Hundreds of third-party integrations include Apple touch bar support in Premiere Pro for MacBook Pro and new Microsoft Surface Dial functionality in Premiere Pro with shuttle control in the timeline as well as changing hot float and text values.
Learn more about what’s new in the latest release of Premiere Pro and Media Encoder (video/blog), After Effects (video/blog), Audition (video/blog), Character Animator (video/blog), and Adobe Stock (video/blog).
We will showcase all these features and much more at the National Association of Broadcasting conference, NAB Show 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Join us at the Adobe booth (#SL4010) for fantastic line-up of customer presenters including Oscar-winning Rob Legato (VFX Supervisor for TheJungle Book), Andrew Kramer from Video Copilot, content creators from huge YouTube channels Rooster Teeth and Fine Brothers, and many more. In-depth product demonstrations will take place on the stage and on dedicated workstations.
Stay tuned to the Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Creative Cloud Video & Audio Facebook channels for live streams from the show floor. Watch replays, interviews, and overviews on our YouTube playlist.
On April 21st at 10amPT, Jason Levine will walk through the top features of this release LIVE on YouTube. Subscribe to the Creative Cloud YouTube channel to get a reminder for this event.
Then following NAB Show, Jason Levine will kick off a 6-week series on best practices for creating stellar video content. Join him every Friday at 9amPT on the Creative Cloud Facebook page to learn start-to-finish video workflows for beginners and anyone who wants to bring their skills to the next level.
Learn more about what’s new in the latest release of Premiere Pro and Media Encoder, After Effects, Audition, Character Animator, and Adobe Stock.
Dive deeper into what’s new for all Creative Cloud video and audio tools
Download the latest release of Creative Cloud applications
￼Attending NAB Show 2017? Come to the Adobe booth (#SL4010)
Watch presentations, interviews, and overviews on the Adobe at NAB 2017 video playlist.