Premiere Pro CC 2015 Update (9.0.2)
We are committed to ensuring Premiere Pro is as stable and reliable as possible – and today we are releasing the second stability update to Premiere Pro CC 2015 since our June launch, which contains important bug fixes, and is recommended for all users. You can install the update from the Creative Cloud desktop application or by logging into your Creative Cloud account.
A list of issues fixed in this release appears below.
- Crash occurring when using 4 x JKL playback in Source Monitor and occasionally Timeline
- Multicam playback failing under certain circumstances
- Slow playback starting with multichannel multicam projects
- Crash occurring when closing sequences open in Source Monitor
- Panasonic spanned clips not importing correctly
- Certain third-party effects causing a memory leak
- Several issues with Subclips created from Merged Clips
- Extraneous menu items showing in Libraries panel