Requesting Features or Reporting Bugs For Illustrator & InDesign
The Adobe Illustrator and InDesign team is moving to a more transparent feature request and bug reporting process to better connect with you. Starting today, you can log, track, and even vote on new features or bugs on https://illustrator.uservoice.com/ or https://indesign.uservoice.com/.
We are excited to launch this new platform because it gives you, our users, the chance to engage directly with the Engineering and Product Management teams and stay up to date with the latest status of bugs you have reported or features you have requested.
Although we are changing the platform itself, there are no changes to how you submit feature requests or bug reports. You can still submit them without ever leaving the product, through the menu > Help > Submit Bug/Feature Request dropdown. All previous links you have used will redirect to the new platform.
Again, we are excited to launch this new platform and increase our transparency to improve your experience. If you have additional questions, you can browse our FAQs below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I provide product feedback on Illustrator.uservoice.com or InDesign.uservoice.com?
- After you submit new feedback or vote on feedback from other users, the Adobe team reviews those suggestions. Whether the feedback gets implemented depends heavily on how popular the suggestion is among other users. The timing of when feedback is implemented is dependent on the complexity of the change and the availability of engineering resources.
Can I check the status of a product bug or crash that I just reported?
- If you have provided product feedback, there are two ways to check on the status. First, you receive an email notification if there is a response to your feedback from the product team. Secondly, you can always go to back to the feedback page via menu > Help > Submit Bug/Feature Request to see comments.
How do I know when product bugs or crashes are fixed?
- In all releases, latest updates to product bugs or crash fixed can be tracked on Illustrator.uservoice.com or InDesign.uservoice.com. If you are inquiring about a particular bug that you submitted, you can go the feedback page via menu > Help > Submit Bug/Feature Request to see the status of the bug.
How do I provide feedback on the product, or report bugs or crashes?
- There are four ways that you can provide feedback to us. First, the recommended way is within our product. Navigate to the menu > Help and select Submit Bug/Feature Request. Second, you can post Bug/Feature Request to our social media channels. Third, you can go to our Adobe Forums where you can submit feedback. Lastly, you can always connect with us through Adobe Support.
How can I be more involved in helping Adobe improve their products?
- The best way to help is by providing ample feedback to us on how we can improve our products with added support or new features. We are always looking for ways to help our members make the most out of our design tools. You can provide feedback from within our product: Navigate to the menu > Help and select Submit Bug/Feature Request. From there, you can provide a new suggestion or vote on an existing one.
I just need help using the product or need a question answered. Where can I get support?
- If you have questions on how to use our product, there are two resources you should consider. For general questions, Adobe Learn contains tutorials and step-by-step product guides that can help you navigate the product. For more specific questions, Adobe Forums is an active community where you can post questions or search for answers to existing questions.
I have a question about my membership. Who can I ask?
- If you have a question about your Creative Cloud membership, you can get help at Adobe Support.