The Future of Experience Design (XD) Live
[UPDATE] Watch a recording of the YouTube Live Event.
Now more than ever, there is a focus on Experience Design (XD). Users are evaluating not just the product or service, but also the experience itself. Designers must develop new strategies, plus account for an ever-increasing influx of new devices and interfaces.
We want to dive deeper into what the future of experience design looks like, so we’ve partnered with the SF Bay Area UX/UI Design Meetup group. We’ll discuss everything from invisible UI to unconventional interfaces, and we’re streaming it all live on February 24th at 6:30PM PT! Tune in to listen to designers and XD experts from companies like IDEO, Pinterest, Google and Amazon discuss where experience design is headed, and their strategies for evolving alongside it.
Follow the conversation and submit your questions with #FutureOfXD on Twitter.
The All-Star Panelists:
- James De Angelis, Product Designer, Pinterest
- Nancy Douyon, User Experience Researcher, Google
- Marisa Gallagher, Head of Design and UX, Digital, Amazon Music
- Don Goetz, Senior UX Designer, Integrated Computer Solutions
- Daniel Nacamuli, Interaction Design Lead, Method
- Burton Rast, Designer, IDEO
- Talin Wadsworth, Experience Design Lead, Adobe
Moderator: Vincent Hardy, Director of Engineering, Adobe
[UPDATE] Watch a recording of the YouTube Live Event:
We’ll see you online!