Update Available: Dreamweaver CC 2015 (16.0.1)
Today, we released a minor update for Dreamweaver that includes proxy server support. If your company is using a proxy server to access the Internet, Dreamweaver will no longer ask for your credentials. Please see our release notes for details.
We’ve also included the following bug fixes:
- Improved performance when switching between dependent files on Macs
- Eliminated sluggishness when adding CSS properties
- Added class IDs are no longer removed when pressing the Tab key inside a style tag
- Empty divs can be edited in Live View
- With Device Preview, the Save dialog no longer appears multiple times for each device
To get the latest version, all you need to do is open the Creative Cloud desktop app and click “Update” next to Dreamweaver CC (2015).