Few weeks ago an error was reported that prevented users on Lion from installing extensions using Extension Manager. Back then we had released an manual fix that solved the problem (blogpost, forum thread).
Today we are releasing an update to Extension Manager CS5 and CS5.5 that fixes this issue. Note that this update is not yet available through Adobe Update Manager. However, anyone can download it below and address the signature issue:
Who should download this patch?
This update applies to users who have:
* Mac OS 10.7 and above
* Extension Manager CS5 or Extension Manager CS5.5 (if you have both versions, you need to install both updates)
Note: After you install this patch, you will not be prompted to install again when it becomes available through Adobe Update Manager.
* Download the zip file and save it on your machine
* Extract the contents of the zip file. The zip contains a *.dmg file that is the patch
* Quit any instances of Extension Manager that are running
* Double-click the dmg file
* Run the AdobePatchInstaller and follow the installation instructions
* Start Extension Manager and install your extensions
Please let us know if you run into any problems by replying back on the forum thread.