Last week Adobe launched the 2015 release of Creative Cloud, which includes multiple new features and enhancements.
It also includes a new version of the runtime for HTML5-based extensions, CEP 6.
CEP 6 introduces new capabilities, APIs and other enhancements. Here’s some of the highlights of CEP 6:
- New JSON API to customize context menu
- Customize context menu – Be able to add an icon to context menu items
- Support notifications when fly-out menu is opened and closed (two new Events)
- Provide a fallback mechanism for localization
- Support undo and redo shortcut keys
- Support ESC key
Documentation, samples and resources for CEP 6 can be found on the following websites:
Thanks and enjoy!