Hear the findings from the third annual Adobe & CMO Council research into the state of Digital Marketing in Asia Pacific.
In a constantly evolving digital marketing landscape, some Asia Pacific countries are surging ahead while others struggle to embrace the opportunities that digital presents.
The previous year’s research showed that measurement and analytics technologies were widely adopted and increase support by channel partners and lines of business pushed for additional investment in Digital but cultural bias and predisposition to traditional engagement and campaigns were key issues identified.
Join us at this session as we take you through the findings. Some of the areas covered will be:
- Significant differences between Asia Pacific countries on their approach to digital marketing are starting to appear with the study.
- The confidence level of APAC marketers in their digital abilities.
- The shift of priorities in digital marketing content strategy.
- The measurement & testing of digital campaigns.
- Investment in digital marketing and where APAC countries’ digital spend stand compared to global average.
Date: 30 Oct 2014
|9.00am – 10.00am||India, Sri Lanka|
|10.30am – 11.30am||Thailand, Indonesia,
|11.30am – 12.30pm||China, Hong Kong,
Macau, Malaysia, Philippines,Perth
|12.30pm – 1.30pm||Korea|
|2.30pm – 3.30pm||Australia (Sydney, Melbourne,
|4.30pm – 5.30pm||New Zealand
Format: Online Webinar