Digital marketing and analytics gurus can now get certified
Marc Gagne, Senior Director, Digital Marketing, Adobe APAC – LinkedIn
Last weeks’ Digital Marketing Symposium in Beijing was simply amazing. More than 500 marketers attended the event and Adobe announced the launch of an exciting new digital certification program for digital analytics. I’ve been heavily involved in developing this program and as far as I know, it’s the first of its kind to be designed and created in Asia Pacific, specifically to foster the next generation of APAC digital analysts.
The program itself has a rich backstory. The Adobe team is in a privileged position to travel regularly through the APAC region and no matter which country we visit, we always hear the same thing from our customers and partners; “can’t find enough data driven, digital marketers.” We developed the program in response to this demand as well as to create an industry-standard certification that can confirm proficiency in digital analytics. We designed it specifically for experienced digital analysts, digital marketers, and online decision-makers to help them make the transition from simply managing data, to using it to derive actionable insights which can be applied to make more informed business decisions.
After putting the final touches on the program, we piloted it with help from one of our major Australian customers, Suncorp Bank. The feedback from the Suncorp team following the five-day, interactive course, was very positive and they felt much more confident about working with data, evaluating and measuring results, and applying the learnings to their strategy.
Garth Stubbin, Suncorp’s Advisor, Digital Measurement and Optimisation, said “We undertook this training to raise our capabilities in our quest to become a data-driven organization. We found the course gave us the opportunity to develop vital skills sometimes overlooked by specialists in this field. The training gave us the confidence to uncover opportunities and present insights to stakeholders across our organization.”
- Aligning insights to business objectives
- Planning and reporting on online campaigns
- Understanding high volumes of data
- Setting clear goals and assigning digital KPIs
- Maximising the value from digital campaigns
- Integration of digital analysis, digital optimisation and monetization
- Optimising marketing campaign and channel performance
- Insights from customer segmentation
- Advanced industry vertical analysis in sectors including Finance, Media and Advertising, Retail and e-Commerce, Travel, Telco and Technology
- Attendees will complete the course with an Adobe certificate in Digital Analytics
When it comes to data, what’s really important is what you do with the data once you have it. This course is going to help make that process even more valuable. If you’re working in this field, take a look at the course today.