Get recognised for your exceptional customer experiences with the 2019 Adobe Experience Maker Awards.
We never tire of hearing about the incredible experiences that Adobe customers deliver through the Experience Cloud platform. Your customers aren’t the only ones who benefit from these experiences either – your work drives us to be better too. By continuing to innovate and drive our own products forward, we’re providing you with the tools and technologies you need to keep delivering standout experiences.
The Adobe Summit is the occasion to formally recognise your efforts, and this year the Adobe Experience Maker Awards will acknowledge those who have pushed the customer experience envelope.
The Adobe Experience Maker Awards are unique in the industry because they recognise how brands deliver outstanding customer experiences that truly push the envelope and demonstrate innovation within their respective industries.
New categories for 2019
This year’s awards span eight categories, recognising outstanding outcomes from individuals and teams using any Adobe Experience Cloud products.
The 2019 categories are:
- Best Audience-Driven Experience, for an individual who has delivered an exceptional audience management experience (must use Adobe Audience Manager).
- Best Commerce Experience, for an individual who has delivered an exceptional commerce experience (must use Magento Commerce Cloud).
- Best Data-Driven Experience, for an individual who has delivered an exceptional data-driven experience (must use Adobe Analytics).
- Best Digital Experience, for an individual who has delivered an exceptional content experience (must use Adobe Experience Manager).
- Best Experience-Driven Campaign, for an individual who has delivered an exceptional campaign experience (must use Adobe Campaign).
- Best Integrated Ad Campaign, for an individual who has delivered an exceptional ad campaign (must use Adobe Advertising Cloud).
- Best Personalised Experience, for an individual who has delivered an exceptionally optimised experience (must use Adobe Target).
- Audience Choice Award — Best Experience Innovation. This award will be open to the public for voting.
Award entries for Europe are still open until March 31, 2019. Submit your entries for the 2019 awards now. Award recipients will be recognised in front of industry innovators and business leaders during an award ceremony at Adobe EMEA Summit, which will be held on 15 May in London.
Tips and tricks for making your entry shine
To ensure your entry finds its way to the top of the pile, we have compiled a few tips and tricks to pulling together a strong submission:
1. Show us how Experience Cloud changed it all
Entries should show how Experience Cloud solutions have been used to change customer interaction. In personalisation categories, for example, the judges are looking for brands that build tailored experiences for their customers.
Show how you’ve done this, back up your statements with case studies, data, and social proof, and use supporting materials to bring your accomplishments to life.
2. Show us how you reimagined experiences and exceeded customer demand
Every entry is an amazing experience. To make yours shine, make it crystal clear how you reimagined an experience or experiences, and how that impacted your customers and your business.
The judges want to see customers who have considered what their customers want and have used technology to rethink experiences through the entire customer journey.
3. Show us your innovative side
We know that users are doing amazing things with Adobe Experience Cloud, however, winning submissions will be able to demonstrate the most innovative or creative solution to a complex problem.
Winning entries should have a clear statement that highlights the business issue, how the solution overcame that issue, and how this impacted the entrant’s customers and bottom line.
We want to know how you are a customer experience leader
Ultimately, experiences are central to everything we do at Adobe. The 2019 Adobe Experience Maker Awards is an opportunity to celebrate those who are ahead of the competition and operating at the next level — and who drive unwavering customer satisfaction, continued engagement, and a better bottom line as a result.
To learn more and submit your nominations, visit the Adobe Experience Maker Awards.