If you’re joining us for some festive drinks on 4 December for the Adobe Digital Marketing London Meetup, make sure you enter our competition for a chance to win some Adobe goodies!
Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 11
Two runner up prizes
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11
Adobe Premiere Elements 11
All you have to do is tweet:
Retweet to win: Join the @AdobeMktgCloud London meetup group: http://bit.ly/adobemeetup
We will announce the winner and runners up on the night.
The competition is open to attendees of the Adobe Digital Marketing London Meetup on 4 December 2012 only. View the official rules below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The “Adobe Festive Retweet to Win” Sweepstake (the “Sweepstake”) opens 4pm (GMT) 3 December 2012 and closes at 7.30pm (GMT) 4 December 2012 (“Sweepstake Period”). Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The winner’s name will be randomly drawn from eligible entries as described below. The Sweepstake is sponsored by Adobe Systems Europe Limited, Market House, 34-38 Market Street, Maidenhead, SL6 8AD, United Kingdom (“Sponsor”).
(1) ELIGIBILITY: To enter participants must be legal citizens of the United Kingdom age 18 or older as of the date of entry, with internet access. Participants attend the Adobe Digital Marketing London Meetup on 4 December to be eligible. Employees, independent contractors, officers and directors of Adobe, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies and legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstake. Void where prohibited.
(2) HOW TO ENTER: Participants may enter the Sweepstake by tweeting “Join the @AdobeMktgCloud London meetup group: http://bit.ly/adobemeetup”. Participants should follow Sponsor’s twitter handle @AdobeMktgCloud to get the latest Sweepstake announcements and details.
(3) PRIZES: One (1) winner will be selected, to receive one (1) prize: Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 11 valued at £117.22. Two (2) runners up will be selected, to receive one (1) prize each: Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 valued at £78.15 or Adobe Premiere Elements 11 valued at £78.15 . No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Adobe in the event of prize unavailability. Prize is non-transferable. All taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
(4) SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winner will be determined by random drawing of all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received. The selection of the winner will take place on or about 7.30pm, GMT on 4 December 2012. The winner will be announced at the event. Additionally, the winner will be notified by Twitter within one (1) business day of the selection. The prize will be awarded at the Adobe Digital Marketing London Meetup on 4 December 2012. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. Winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration or affidavit of eligibility, and where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, as a condition of receiving the prize. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
(5) TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Conduct of Sweepstake and selection of winner is in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor’s decision is final and binding. Sponsor and its agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstake to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstake; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstake; (v) electronic hardware or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, and (vi) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions. By participating in the Sweepstake, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstake or resulting from participant’s Sweepstake participation, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Adobe reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Adobe in connection with Sweepstake, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Official Rules, Adobe Festive Retweet to Win Sweepstake, Market House, 34-38 Market Street, Maidenhead, SL6 8AD, United Kingdom.