Retail marketers know that using personalization to enhance the customer experience is critical as every point along their online journey could result in a potential sale. With the holidays fast approaching, retailers need to ensure their campaign personalization is as intuitive and effective as possible. Today, we issued our online holiday shopping predictions for 2015 and announced retail-focused capabilities in Adobe Marketing Cloud, enabling the industry to better optimize their interactions with consumers.
Since its inception, Adobe Marketing Cloud has maintained strong leadership within the retail vertical, facilitating $7.50 out of every ten dollars spent online with the top 500 U.S. retailers, according to the latest Internet Retailer Top 500 List 2015. Our advanced level of customer intelligence functionalities in Adobe Marketing Cloud is why we’re leading the pack with retail marketing, including:
- Mobile Support:
- Delivering relevant push messaging and in-app notifications – Adobe’s mobile capabilities can trigger mobile home screen messages based on real-time user behavior data.
- Leveraging iBeacon support – Adobe utilizes iBeacon technology to provide push messages that are contextually relevant and more engaging. Adobe Campaign can then be used to send personalized follow-up emails based on recent store visits.
- Providing mobile wallet support – Adobe Campaign can be used to deliver mobile wallet coupons to customers via email.
- Improved Customer Experiences using Shoppable Video:
- Enabling purchases directly from the video – Adobe Experience Manager’s shoppable video allows marketers to intelligently map product imagery and buy buttons to products featured in a video at scale, and deliver it to any screen.
- Cross-channel Optimization:
- Maximizing advertising ROI across channels – Adobe Media Optimizer maximizes ROI by analyzing ad spend distribution across search, display and social channels. Through integration with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager, users can accurately forecast their results, and improve return on ad spend while keeping in mind audience segmentation and activation.
- Timing your emails for when they count the most – Adobe Campaign’s integration with Adobe Target enables marketers to capture contextual data such as purchase history. Marketers can then schedule an email to a customer for when a previous purchase is close to depletion, encouraging repeat purchases.
- Data-driven Marketing Decisions:
- Elevating customer interactions via underlying analytics – Adobe Analytics provides automated, actionable direction, enabling retail marketers to instantaneously optimize customer interaction in any digital medium.
- Providing built-in A/B testing – Adobe Target continually monitors and automatically delivers the best performing variation in real time. These recommendations are backed up by reporting capabilities providing data such as revenue per visit, time on site, and page views per visit.
Adobe Marketing Cloud is an industry leader, providing retail marketers with the tools to better engage and connect with customers. Marketers need to be on their “A”-game this holiday season – and re-evaluate their campaign solutions and capabilities – or risk failing to maximize sales during most profitable season of the year. Here’s to a happy and profitable retail holiday season ahead!