The best and brightest have submitted proposals to SXSW’s PanelPicker, and now it’s your turn to decide who will be presenting in March at one of the largest interactive conferences of the year! From now until September 6, you can vote on the panels you want to see at next year’s SXSW conference, March 7-11, 2015.
Learn more about potential speaking sessions from Adobe experts in the links below.
- Personalization Uncovered: Creeps vs. Grocery Stores moderated by @KevLindsay
- Text is Dead! Long Live Visual! moderated by @c_sutter
- Game Changer: Sports Fans Love Going Digital moderated by @tamarag
- Checking In: Mobile Apps that Bring Customers Back moderated by @RayPunSD
- How Your Alter Ego Can Help You Reinvent moderated by @LoniStark
To vote, log in (or create a login if you don’t have one already) to the PanelPicker site and choose the sessions you think SXSW should include in next year’s event. And while you’re at it, feel free to share your favorite panels and see what others have voted for, using the hashtag #SXSWPanelPicker.
SXSW will reveal selected panels starting October 20.
Hope to see you in March!