Here’s this week’s roundup of links of interest in Retail & Travel, from the thought leaders on our retail & travel consulting team:
- Tracking Customers for Retail Profiling [Cool Infographics]
- In-Store Shopping Will Only Get Better With Apps [Mashable]
- UPS & FedEx raise shipping rates for 2013 [Internet Retailer]
- The Future of Shopping (Luxury in Brick & Mortar; Best Buy) [The Daily Beast]
- Staples Will Offer In-Store 3D Printing [Business Insider]
- Amazon launches a high-end fashion site in the U.K. [Internet Retailer]
- Britain’s Biggest Retailer is Ready to Abandon its US Expansion [Business Insider]
- Lowe’s elevates the status of web & mobile channels (Online ‘now a core business’) [Internet Retailer]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Michael Halbrook is a manager in Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. His team serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud, helping retailers with online & offline measurement of retail & travel acquisition, optimization, and conversion, and developing & executing on new digital marketing strategies. He tweets at @Halbrook.