Here’s this week’s roundup of links of interest in Retail & Travel, from the thought leaders on our retail & travel consulting team:
- How The E-Commerce Revolution Is Changing Everything We Know About Retail [BI; Morgan Stanley]
- These 16 Companies Are Leading A Retail Revolution [Business Insider]
- 5 Ways Small Retailers Can Survive Against Big Box Stores [BI Retail]
- Consumers May Pay Extra for Same-Day Delivery [Street Fight]
- Using Geotargeting to Follow the Consumer from Desktop to Aisle [Street Fight]
- Why Mobile Commerce Is Set To Explode [Business Insider]
- Moms’ Mobile Shopping Skyrocketed in 2012 [Mashable]
- Target Unveils Key Measure To Kill ‘Showrooming’ [BI Retail]
- Target Pledges to Price Match Amazon Year-Round [Mashable]
- Polaroid Has A Clever Idea That Could Make It Relevant Again [BI Retail]
- After 13 Years At Best Buy, Barry Judge Has Joined LivingSocial As Its CMO [BI]
- The Death of the American Shopping Mall [The Atlantic]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Michael Halbrook is a manager in Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. His team serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud, helping retailers with online & offline measurement of retail & travel acquisition, optimization, and conversion, and developing & executing on new digital marketing strategies. He tweets at @Halbrook.