Here’s this week’s roundup of links of interest in Retail & Travel, from the thought leaders on our retail & travel consulting team:
- Top 250 Internet Retailers on Social Media (Infographic) [Cool Infographics]
- Best Buy Says It Has Killed ‘Showrooming’ For Good [BI Retail]
- Nothing Can Stop The Implosion Of Office Supply Chain Stores [BI Retail]
- Staples Has Some Huge Advantages Over Office Depot And OfficeMax [BI Retail]
- How to Make the Most of Mobile Local Search [Mashable]
- BII REPORT: Why Mobile Commerce Is Set To Explode [Business Insider]
- Square Introduces ‘Business in a Box’ Hardware Package for Merchants [Mashable]
- TripAdvisor’s Scale Ensures More Trustworthy Reviews [eMarketer]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Michael Halbrook is a manager in Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. His team serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud, helping retailers with online & offline measurement of retail & travel acquisition, optimization, and conversion, and developing & executing on new digital marketing strategies. He tweets at @Halbrook.