Here are this week’s links of interest in Retail & Travel from the thought leaders on our retail and travel consulting team:
- New technology helps shoppers find products based on their pictures [Internet Retailer]
- eBay Is Now Sharing Its Customer Data With Marketers [BI Advertising]
- Businesses Are Losing The Right To Ask For Customer ZIP Codes [BI Advertising]
- Men’s Wearhouse tries an m-commerce site on for size [Internet Retailer]
- How P&G Presents Data to Decision-Makers [Harvard Business Review]
- 15 Stats Brands Should Know About Mobile [Digiday]
- Bloomingdales Installs Body Scanners to Help You Find Jeans That Fit [Mashable]
- Gilt sells Jetsetter to TripAdvisor [Internet Retailer]
- Retail Jobs Collapsed in March [BI Retail]
- In-Store UK Consumers Use Mobile to Shop Around [eMarketer]
- Back to the Future: Mike Ullman Rejoins JCP as CEO [CNBC]
- On Facebook, Retailers Tackle How Best to Drive Sales [eMarketer]
- Mozilla Moves Forward With Cookie-Blocking Patch [Online Media Daily]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.