Here are this week’s links of interest in Retail & Travel from the thought leaders on our retail and travel consulting team:
- How A ZIP Code Can Tell A Marketer Exactly Who You Are [Forbes]
- EBay expands same-day delivery [Chicago Tribune]
- Keep Your Customers Shopping… With Chocolate! [Forbes]
- Best Buy Canada goes after women with more than electronics [Internet Retailer]
- Meijer supercenter in Detroit to open Thursday [The Detroit News]
- Sears stays current with digital-savvy shoppers [Retailing Today]
- Marketing e-mail may be getting less annoying to consumers [Internet Retailer]
- Google Search Returns Attract Eye of Industry [Women’s Wear Daily]
- Why Are Trader Joe’s Customers the Most Satisfied in America? [RetailWire]
- Target builds mobile momentum via in-store promotions, video [Mobile Commerce Daily]
- Are Online Retailers Too Slow to Satisfy Their Customers? [RetailWire]
- Kmart Makes A Bold Bid For Low-Income Shoppers [Forbes]
If you’re in the retail or travel industry, are you taking full advantage of the industry & digital marketing experts on our retail & travel consulting team? Most of our consultants have 4+ years of work and/or consulting experience in the retail or travel industries, plus expert knowledge and skill with our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and with nurturing, mentoring, and developing mature digital analytics and optimization practices within our clients. We’re eager to engage with you more deeply to help grow and mature your analysis and optimization of your digital marketing and online properties, and to further integrate both the online and offline views of your customers for maximum optimization.
Derek Tangren is a Principal Consultant and Team Lead within Adobe Consulting focused on digital strategy, analytics, and optimization in the retail & travel industry. He serves retail & travel clients with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and has acted as the consulting subject matter lead for Adobe Analytics Standard. You can contact him at @derektangren.