This week’s articles include a look at coffee shopping, the potential impact of personalization for companies, and the importance of having clear call-to-actions on your site.
- How Retailers Are Using ‘Coffee Shopping’ To Bring Customers In The Door [Forbes]: A concept first adopted by Apple is now making waves overseas.
- Study: Personalization Should Be Priority In E-commerce Upgrades [RetailDive]: Businesses could increase their revenue by as much as six percent with more personalization-focused site enhancements.
- Need More Conversions? Review Your Calls to Action [PracticalEcommerce]: A relatively simple change — including a definitive call-to-action — could have large a impact on your site.
- Study: Amazon Dominates Online, But Physical Stores Retain the Advantage [RetailDive]: Brick-and-mortar stores still have some advantages in an e-commerce world.
- Survival Of The Personalized: Brand Success In The Age Of The Retail Apocalypse [Retail Touchpoints]: As many cry that the end of retail (as we know it) is at hand, personalization could be a tool for many companies to survive the apocalypse.
- Survey: 45% of Retailers Plan to Use AI in Next 3 Years [RetailDive]: Additionally, more than half of retailers are improving the mobile shopping experience.