Days 1 and 2 of Adobe Summit are under our belt and all I have to say is wow. Wow to all of the incredible attendees I’ve had the pleasure of meeting (and even those I haven’t). Wow to all of the speakers who enlightened and inspired us with their stories. Wow to all the Sneaks showcasing the incredible innovation that’s taking place at Adobe and with our partners. Just, wow.
What else can I say about Adobe Summit yesterday?
- John Mellor told us that change requires risk, vision and plain hard work. And he also gave us permission to have a meaningful conversation about cookies.
- Tommy Caldwell and Kevin Jorgeson blew me away with a story that was about much more than climbing. They inspired me to believe that everyone can tackle their own Dawn Wall.
- Time Warner Cable’s Rob Roy and National Australia Bank’s Todd Copeland talked about mobile — First it was mobile. Then it was mobile first. Pretty soon it will be mobile only.
- The Girl Scout’s Sarah Gormley treated the crowd to much more than just a box of Thin Mints (which I promptly ate nearly an entire sleeve of…). She inspired us to believe in best friends, and girl power.
- Nate Silver (and his awesome hair) blew my mind by the power of data. Favorite takeaway from Nate? “Sometimes the real story is harder to tell than the interesting story.”
- Steve Young is probably the most charismatic guy ever. And I totally agree that high heels are probably not the best choice for the field, but everyone has limitations and we have to find our ways around them.
- Michael Keaton dropped some F-bombs, confirmed he’s still, in fact, Batman, and talked to us about hard work and success.
Watch the video recap below.
We’d love to hear what your favorite moments have been! Be sure to share them on Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #AdobeSummit for a chance to win an Apple Watch and other sweet wearables. Check out the official rules.