We know — it’s hard to take time away from work. So a conference has to be really worthwhile to justify the days out of the office. Here are the top five reasons we think it’s worth your time to come to Summit.
- It’s about the experience. Attending Summit in person provides an impactful experience that you can’t achieve by reading articles or watching a video. How many times do we think we’re going to read that article, but never get around to it?
- It’s about all the top marketers. Summit brings together thousands of speakers, thought leaders, and experts who will share the latest trends and solutions. You’ll never find this many marketing mavens together — except at Summit.
- It’s about the inspiration. When it comes to innovation of thought and innovation of action, this is the place. Everybody here is focused on the best ways to provide amazing customer experiences that build loyalty.
- It’s about the real-world examples. Leading marketers from top brands from around the world will share their strategies and their success stories. You’ll leave with plenty of practical takeaways you can bring back to the office.
- It’s about the networking. Talk to other marketers and executives who are experiencing the same challenges you have. Find out what’s really working when it comes to digital marketing.
All in all, we think Summit is a valuable event. The combined inspiration and impact far outweighs the time or cost it takes to attend the conference. Over 93% of last year’s attendees agree with us, and would recommend Summit to their peers.