The countdown is officially on for Adobe Summit. This year is shaping up to be the best yet, as we’re moving Adobe Summit to Las Vegas. We’ll miss the snowy mountain caps of Utah, but we’re excited for bright lights and experience only Las Vegas can offer.
Our Adobe Campaign track will include sessions focused on email and cross-channel marketing. Whether you’re a campaign manager, digital marketer, email marketer or executive, there will be both enlightening and practical sessions for you. The track will feature a blend of phenomenal customer case studies, tips and tricks, and thought leadership sessions.
Here are some highlights, as well suggested tips and tricks sessions based on your area of interest:
Campaign Case Studies
We have several VIP customer speakers this year. Directors from The Container Store will discuss how Adobe Campaign is pivotal in their strategy for launching a data-driven loyalty program. Others like Travelocity will showcase advanced use cases and how they’ve maximized their technology investment. A diverse panel including UBS, JustAnswer, and Backcountry.com, led by Brent Leary, from CRM-Essentials will also explore unique strategies for cross-channel marketing. Other Campaign sessions feature Marriott, Baxter Credit Union and Palo Alto Networks.
In addition to the case studies, we have such a great line up of thought leadership and tips and tricks sessions, we know it will be hard to choose the right ones for you. Here are some suggestions:
Get the latest on cross-channel marketing and campaign management:
- Adobe Campaign 101: Cross-Channel Marketing in the Marketing Cloud
- Adobe Campaign latest and greatest product innovations
- Building a winning strategy that drives engagement, loyalty and revenue
- Designing an integrated customer profile with Adobe Campaign
Become an email marketing expert by attending these great sessions:
- Zero to Hero: Classic Email Marketing Tips to Make You Shine
- Advanced Email Marketing Tips to Graduate from Adobe’s Email Hero Academy
- Assessing your email marketing maturity
- Forrester Research and Adobe Campaign: Demystifying real-time marketing
And finally, discover Adobe Campaign’s unique integrations:
- Manage the customer journey with Adobe Campaign and Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Activating Cross-Channel Experiences with Audience Manager and Campaign
- End-to-end offer management with Adobe Marketing Cloud
Throughout the entire event, Adobe Campaign will have a presence in the Community Pavilion area, showcasing the latest and greatest features and integrations of Adobe Campaign, including some big surprises.
In final preparation, make sure you listen to Weezer’s greatest hits on your trip out to Nevada. You’ll want to be ready to rock out and sing along at the biggest Summit Bash yet! Can’t wait to see you there.