For the last few years, we heard the mandate for “mobile first” strategies, but is that enough? We see countries like China, India, and Brazil where “mobile only” is the dominant channel for customer engagement. And, even in North America, demographic segments including Generation Z, Millennials, and Hispanics are spending more time on their smartphones with mobile experiences.
At Adobe Summit 2016, we will provide sessions in the “Mobile Engagement” track to help you prepare your organization for this new world where mobile is the centerpiece of your digital strategy. Learn how Adobe Marketing Cloud helps companies to create and manage beautiful and productive app experiences, while combining the ability to acquire, understand, engage, and retain valuable users. In addition, Adobe will reveal new innovations and digital insights to help you achieve success in a mobile only world.
Since there are over 25 sessions in the “Mobile Engagement” track, here are my recommendations for sessions by topic.
Hear from executives about their investments in people, processes, and technology that are required for a successful mobile strategy. Furthermore, learn about new innovations and insights from Adobe Marketing Cloud to help you engage with mobile consumers.
- S701 – Mobile is the strategy: How the best enterprises think about mobile
Featuring: Matt Asay, VP of Mobile Strategy, Adobe
- S705 – Mobile executives tell the truth: Does mobile-first work?
Featuring: Matt Jones, GM of Mobile, The Home Depot
- S908 – Marketing to the 77 million millennials
Featuring: Tamara Gaffney, Principal Analyst & Director, Adobe Digital Index
Mobile Engagement & Marketing
Listen to case studies from Adobe customers who are driving successful engagement via mobile apps. In addition, receive tips & tricks from Adobe experts who will show you best practices for acquiring, analyzing, engaging, and retaining mobile users.
- S702 – Successful mobile engagement strategies that drive results with apps
Featuring: MLB (Major League Baseball) Advanced Media
- S703 – Deliver personalized TV experiences: Learn how to succeed with mobile video
Featuring: Pac-12 Networks
- S707 – App addiction: How to drive user engagement with mobile app messaging
Featuring: REI and Sears
- S710 – National Australia Bank: Moving from mobile analytics to engagement
Featuring: NAB (National Australia Bank)
- S914 – The Personalization Journey: What happens before and while you’re in Vegas
Featuring: MGM Resorts
- S706 – Mobile can be a goldmine: Make money by optimizing mobile websites and apps
- S708 – “Where are you?” How location-based marketing drives greater mobile success
- S711 – The new frontier: Measuring and optimizing wearables and connected devices
- S358 – Become a mobile implementation ninja: Pro tips and tricks
App Creation and Experience Management
See how Adobe Experience Manager – mobile empowers line of business owners and marketers to manage, produce and deliver beautiful, engaging mobile apps that have the power to transform businesses. Learn about best practices and technologies for mobile app experiences that seamlessly integrate with Adobe Marketing Cloud and connect to back-end systems for enterprise productivity.
- S704 – Hartford Funds: Driving teams to action with enterprise mobile apps
Featuring: Hartford Funds
- S712 – DuPont: Cultivating a global strategy for mobile apps
- S816 – Sales enablement on the go: Under Armour’s mobile app
- S826 – Keeping up with the demand for mobile apps in the enterprise
- S355 – Charting your path to Experience Manager app nirvana
- S815 – Use Sites and Assets to reach your audience where they live–on mobile
Learn the best practices for measuring apps such as choosing the right engagement metrics, applying cohort analysis to increase user retention, and structuring an analytics practice to effectively capture the shift to mobile.
- S411 – Mobile app analytics: Secrets to a successful strategy
- S413 – Adobe is not only the mobile analytics leader, it’s also a client
Featuring: Adobe Creative Cloud
- S412 – Browsers are from Mars, apps are from Venus: Mobile for the web analyst
Hands On Labs
Learn from technical experts and engineers at Adobe. Get your hands “dirty” with development and implementation exercises.
- L305 – Add power to your apps with Cordova in Adobe Experience Manager-Mobile
- L324 – Manage your existing mobile apps & content with Experience Manager-mobile
- L325 – Build Enterprise Apps Fast with Experience Manager-Mobile
- L327 – Optimizing your mobile apps with the mobile SDK, Adobe Analytics and Target
- L329- Increase mobile app user engagement with messaging and location data
- L330 – Drive mobile app acquisition and retention through Adobe Mobile Services
I highly recommend that you reserve your seat in advance and register for these sessions by using the Summit catalog.