This week’s articles discuss a site migration guide for retailers, Wal-Mart’s plan to start offering discounts for online purchase/in-store pickup, and tips for developing content in an e-commerce environment.
- The Quick & Simple Site Migration Checklist for Retailers [CPC Strategy]: Tuck away this checklist of key must-dos when migrating to a new platform.
- Wal-Mart Introduces Discounts For In-Store Pickup of Web Orders [RetailDive]: Wal-Mart is looking to pass along extra savings to its e-commerce customers who select in-store pickup.
- 9 Critical Content Marketing Tasks, for Ecommerce [PracticalEcommerce]: Remember to have these key functions covered when producing content in an e-commerce environment.
- Survey: Cross-Channel Commerce Errors Costing Retailers Millions [RetailDive]: More than half of surveyed retailers are losing money by not understanding how to handle cross-channel opportunities.
- Shop In The Machine: 3 Ways Retailers Can Maximize Virtual Assistants [Forbes]: Devices — such as Amazon Echo and Google Assistant — are growing in popularity and transforming the way people shop.