This week’s articles include a look at where retailers are prioritizing digital investments in 2016, consumers’ heightened demand for mobile technology, and three technology trends shaping online commerce.
- “How Retailers Are Prioritizing Their Digital Efforts in 2016” [eMarketer]: Mobile is at the top of the list of initiatives retailers are concentrating on in 2016.
- “Consumers More Likely to Shop Tech-Friendly Retailers” [RetailingToday]: A new study shows that consumer demand for mobile technology has reached a fever pitch, with most shoppers trending toward mobile-friendly retailers.
- “The 3 Big Trends Shaping Online Commerce” [Forbes]: The e-commerce and retail industries are shifting to deal with new opportunities created by technology.
- “Mobile Technology, Payment Options and Retail Strategy Drive Borderless Shopping” [Forbes]: E-commerce is going mobile and innovative technology is giving consumers around the world unprecedented access to products.
- “How Retail Marketers Are Improving Their Email Campaigns” [MarketingProfs]: According to a recent report, more than two-thirds of retail marketers use engagement data (opens, clicks, etc.) to improve the relevance of their email campaigns.
- “5 Game-Changing Hotel Industry Trends to Tackle in 2016” [Hospitality.net]: The travel world has undergone a substantial transformation in the last few years, and the technology that incited the changes is growing at a faster pace than most can keep up with.
- “Using Analytics to Identify (and Stop) Falling Conversions” [Tnooz]: Every travel company wants to use data to make the right decisions about marketing.
- “How the Internet of Things Is Transforming Travel” [eMarketer]: Mobile devices play a key role in the travel IoT.