This week’s articles examine how many retailers are looking back to email as a priority in their 2017 plans, what retailers can do to compete with Amazon, the difference between experimenting and optimizing, and more.
- Retail Marketers Double Down on Email [eMarketer]: Retail marketers are looking to prioritize email as a key channel to interact with customers in 2017.
- What Retailers Can Do To Beat Amazon [Forbes]: Fixing product descriptions, providing consumer reviews, and rewarding customer loyalty are ways retailers could start making in-roads against Amazon.
- Innovative Marketing Relies on Guessing [Practical Ecommerce]: There is a difference between conducting experiments and conducting optimization.
- How to Tackle the 4Ws of Marketing Content Creation With Data [MarketingProfs]: Answering the questions of why, what, when, and where related to content.
- The Pressure Is on for Retailers to Go Omnichannel [eMarketer]: Retailers continue to struggle with balancing and streamlining physical and digital commerce operations.