This week’s articles not only include a checklist for e-commerce marketing in 2017, but also look at how retailers are starting to offer fewer online discounts, the continued growth of mobile commerce, and more.
- 2017 Ecommerce Marketing Checklist [Practical Ecommerce]: Six recommendations — including planning to measure and leveraging content marketing — to ensure success for retailers in 2017.
- Retailers Are Testing Price Increases Online [eMarketer]: Prices increased in January at a higher rate than expected, possibly due to retailers offering fewer discounts.
- Q4 mcommerce spending grew 45pc year-over-year: report [Mobile Commerce Daily]: Mobile commerce continues to grow at a significant rate, indicating that retailers need to be ready to support mobile commerce.
- Please (Don’t!) Unsubscribe: Why Consumers Get Email Fatigue [eMarketer]: Lack of relevance and recieving too many emails are common reasons referenced for individuals unsubscribing from email lists.
- The Impact of Email List Segmentation on Engagement [MarketingProfs]: Segmented campaigns have higher average open rates and click-through rates.