This week’s articles discuss recommendations for reducing e-commerce abandonment, the keys to Adobe Target becoming a leader in digital marketing, reasons why some companies are starting to move away from chatbots, and more.
- How Marketers Can Plug These 3 Leaky Areas Of E-Commerce Abandonment [Forbes]: Making it easier to purchase from emails, minimizing distractions on product pages, and reducing friction in purchase processes are three key ways that marketers can help reduce e-commerce abandonment.
- Target comes out on top in digital marketing [Internet Retailer]: Email, social media, and search strategies helped to establish Adobe Target as a leader online.
- Drop it like it’s bot: Brands have cooled on chatbots [Digiday]: Many companies are now realizing that chatbots are not having the impact they believed they would.
- Three Steps for Crafting More-Personalized and Better-Performing Content [MarketingProfs]: Learning about your customers, segmenting your audience, and experimenting with content are three key steps to driving better content for customers.
- Retailers, There’s A New Game In Town: Gen Z [Forbes]: A new study reveals that digital touchpoints are key drivers for Gen Z shoppers — but, they prefer in-store shopping.