This week’s articles examine the importance of the full customer journey, common mistakes to avoid when using data to tell a story, the top hurdles that digital marketers face in articulating ROI, and more.
- Brands Recognize Realities of the Customer Journey [eMarketer]: Improving in-store experiences is a key strategic initiative for many surveyed retailers.
- Adventures In Data Storytelling: Three Key Traps To Avoid [Forbes]: Correctly telling a story with data requires combining data, a narrative, and visuals to support what is being articulated.
- The Top Hurdles to Proving Digital Marketing ROI [MarketingProfs]: Challenges include attributing social and content efforts to revenue and aligning key performance indicators (KPIs) with overall business goals.
- 8 Key Google Shopping Product Feed Optimizations [Checklist] [CPC Strategy]: Eight recommendations for boosting visibility on search engine results pages (SERPs) and increasing overall sales.
- Three Surprising New Places You’ll Pay In The Future [Forbes]: New technology is opening up opportunities for consumers to make purchases in new areas and in new ways.