In this week’s articles, we peer into the state of personalization across the retail industry, the most effective automated emails to drive e-commerce, a checklist for successfully leveraging SEO on PDPs, and more.
- Executives Are Stepping Up on Personalized Marketing [eMarketer]: Marketers are still trying to get personalization to a level in which consumers are satisfied with the results.
- The Most Effective Triggered Email Types for E-Commerce Brands [MarketingProfs]: Welcome and abandoned-cart emails are the most effective emails for triggering e-commerce sales.
- 2017 SEO Checklist for Product Detail Pages [Practical Ecommerce]: Making sure your PDPs contain all the information needed on them is an important first step to actually attracting users.
- Conversing for Commerce: How the Rise of Chatbots Will Improve Your Customer Experience [Adobe Digital Marketing Blog]: As artificial intelligence increases in sophistication, so does the opportunity for retailers to impact users’ customer experiences.
- What in the World Is Causing the Retail Meltdown of 2017? [The Atlantic]: Many retailers have been struggling despite the growing economy, low unemployment, and individuals having more discretionary income.