It’s all about the Holiday season for digital marketers! As yviou strategize the switch from summer savings to gift-giving glee, incorporate these five rich experience tips in your Holiday season planning to drive conversions:
1. Optimize the first page experience with engaging, relevant content and incentives to convert your visitors into new or repeat buyers. From animated banners to interactive recommendations to video, connect with your audience with a customized, dynamic initial experience based on the data available from each visitor. Personalizing landing page content with relevant information related to geography (like expedited shipping promotions) can deliver a strong ROI.
2. Make gift or content finding easy with optimized site search – use auto-correct or auto-suggest in search input, enhance item thumbnails with interactive merchandising (zoom, colorization, even video), display relevant promotion banners based on navigation and search refinement.
3. Design for mobile interactions with rich product visualization that is optimized for device type including embedded large-viewer or full-screen interactive zoom and pan, 360-degree spin, and enhanced video functionalities. Support touch and multi-gesture display controls. Designate interactions and navigations with large buttons. Check out our recent holiday webinar for more mobile optimization tips from Bakers Shoes.
4. Give expert guidance with online video – use it for product reviews, demonstrations, and merchandising. Target video content to help consumers discover gift giving ideas.
5. Socialize your holiday initiatives by posting your digital holiday catalogues on Facebook, or embed interactive merchandising viewers in tweets and blogs. Ask your customers to share their holiday ideas with images and videos on site.
And with a few months still to go, you have time to implement a few holiday optimization strategies to ensure a great multi-channel customer experience that drives revenue this season.