NO PURCHASE OR DOWNLOAD NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ANSWERS TO SURVEY QUESTIONS WILL NOT INFLUENCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO U.S. CITIZENS (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND), NON-U.S. CITIZENS VISITING THE UNITED STATES ON AN ELIGIBLE WORK OR STUDENT VISA, AND LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AGE 18 OR OLDER, WITH INTERNET ACCESS. Participation constitutes Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Adobe Systems Incorporated, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 (“Adobe” or “Sponsor”).
(1) Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only to all natural persons, age 18 and older as of the date of entry, who are U.S. citizens (excluding residents of Rhode Island), or non-U.S. citizens visiting the U.S. on an eligible work or student visa, or legal citizens of the United Kingdom with Internet access. Participation is limited to existing Adobe Digital Marketing customers. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, an existing Adobe Digital Marketing customer is defined as a customer who previously owned at least one of the following Adobe products as of May 25, 2012: SiteCatalyst®, Adobe® Survey, Adobe Discover®, Adobe Insight, Adobe DataWarehouse™, Adobe SocialAnalytics, Adobe Social, Adobe SearchCenter +, Adobe AudienceManager, Adobe AudienceResearch, Adobe Merchandising, Adobe SiteSearch™, Adobe Publish, Adobe Recommendations, Scene7®, Adobe Search&Promote, Test&Target™, Adobe Genesis™, Adobe TagManager, or Adobe CQ. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
(2) How to Enter: Participants may enter Sweepstakes anytime between 9:00 a.m PST on June 1, 2012 and 11:59 p.m. PST on June 15, 2012 (the “Entry Period”) by either (i) completing the online entry form at http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/personalization/ready-set-personalize/ with your name, organization, email address, and phone number along with your response to the survey question and clicking “Submit,” or you may enter alternatively (ii) by submitting an email with your name, organization, email address, and phone number and your response to the question, “What is the number one area where you’d like to offer more personalized digital experiences, but just haven’t had the time or resources to do so? [a] Homepage banner, [b] Search results, [c] Remarketing emails, [d] Shopping cart or online form, [e] Paid search landing pages” in the email body and the words, “Ready, Set, Personalize! Sweepstakes” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. One (1) entry per person is permitted. Regardless of the method of entry, in order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes, all entries must be complete with all required information, submitted electronically during the Entry Period and received by 11:59 p.m. PST on June 15, 2012. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned. Personal data collected from Participants in this Sweepstakes will be used as provided in Section 6 of these Official Rules.
(3) Prizes: Three (3) prizes will be awarded consisting of 1 hour of Adobe Digital consulting services, with an approximate retail value of US $350 per prize. Approximate retail value of all prizes in this Sweepstakes: US $1050.00. Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received. Consultation with Adobe Digital consulting service representatives must occur between the dates of July 1-August 31, 2012. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Sponsor in the event of prize unavailability. Prize is nontransferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for all Internet access fees and service charges.
(4) Winners: On or about June 18, 2012, Sponsor will select three (3) potential winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Adobe is not responsible for and shall not be held liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winners. You need not be present to win. Potential winners will be notified via phone or email within ten (10) calendar days of the drawing, at which time the potential winner’s full shipping address, phone number and fax number (if available) will be required for fulfillment of prize. Potential winners may be required to sign and return a liability release and/or declaration or affidavit of eligibility as a condition of receiving prize. If a potential winner fails to claim a prize or to complete and execute any required declaration/affidavit or release within ten (10) business days of attempted notification, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. By accepting and/or using the prize, winner agrees to Sponsor’s use of the winner’s name, organization name, voice or likeness for the purposes of trade, advertising, or promotion without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
(5) General Terms and Conditions: Conduct of Sweepstakes and selection of winners are in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. By participating, Participants agree that Sponsor, its agents and representatives are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor, its shareholders, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Adobe reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these rules. ADOBE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED (INCLUDING PRIZE(S) CONSISTING OF ADOBE DIGITAL CONSULTING SERVICES) WHICH PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participant and Sponsor in connection with Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (WA and VT may omit return postage) to: Official Rules, ATTN: “Ready, Set, Personalize!,” 601 Townsend Street, MB-B70, San Francisco, California 94103.
(7) Winners List: A winners list may be obtained by writing to: Winners List, ATTN: “Ready, Set, Personalize!,” 601 Townsend Street, MB-B70, San Francisco, California 94103. Requests for winners list must be received by August 20, 2012.
© 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.