As social media has matured as a marketing channel, marketers are increasingly tasked with proving the ROI for their social spend. The ability to reach the right audience, at the right time, with the right message, is just as crucial to social marketing as it is to other channels, and markets are deploying a number of content optimization techniques to ensure they’re maximizing the potential of the channel. But it’s not entirely clear what methods are most frequently used and which are most effective.
Adobe and Software Advice want to help answer this question and give organizations insight into best practices for optimizing social content. To uncover these insights, we produced the Social Media Content Optimization Survey, which you can take now by clicking here. It should take about 10 minutes to complete.
We want to provide a benchmark for social media marketers to compare their performance to their peers. In addition to identifying which social content optimization tactics achieve the best results, we’ll be able to answer these questions:
- Which social media content optimization tactics are the most popular?
- How successful are companies at reaching their social media marketing goals?
- How often do companies post content to their social media networks?
- How far in advance do they schedule social media posts?
- How do they determine the optimal times to post on social media?
- What percent of companies use software to manage their social media content?
Adobe also recently announced significant upgrades to Adobe Social, which enable marketers to more easily manage campaigns across social platforms and provide tools for automating many of the social content optimization processes we examine in the survey. If you haven’t taken a look at it in the last few months, it’s worth revisiting.