The Mobile World Congress is a massive event with some 50,000 attendees from around the world. Each year there are around 50 Adobe employees from across the organization in attendance, including all the key members of the platform team at Adobe.
This year we’ve managed to delay a few flights and tweak some schedules to create a fantastic line up for the Spanish Mobile and Devices User Group event “DeviceDays”. Raul, Marcos and myself will be joined by Richard Galvan, Product Manager for Flash Professional, Enrique Duvos who leads Evangelism in EMEA.
I’m also really excited to tell you that some of our Open Screen Project partners, and advertising aggregation providers GreyStripe will attend as guests. You’ll get a chance to speak with them directly, and additionally GreyStripe will present on ad-funded applications.. really exciting!
This day long event will be ~70% in Spanish, so a great improvement from last year
- Torre Mapfre – Avinguda Litoral, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
- 09.30am – 5.00pm 19th February
- Space for 100 attendees
Note: Passing security takes time, arrive 15-30 mins early.
- 09.30am Welcome intro from Marcos and Raul
- 10.00am Overview of Adobe’s announcements at Mobile World Congress
- 10.30am BREAK
- 11.30am Open Screen Project new and Fund update, demos of funded applications
- 12.30am Contextual Applications – best practices, optimizations and inspirational demos
- 14.00pm LUNCH
- 15.00pm Testing Flash based applications with Device Central CS5
- 15.30pm Creating iPhone applications with Flash Professional CS5
- 16.00pm BREAK
- 16.15pm Creating ad-supported iPhone Applications with GreyStripe
- 16.45pm Closing remarks from Marcos and Raul