Adobe and AM&P to host digital publishing events for association leaders
Association professionals turn to AM&P (the Association Media & Publishing) for insight, information and connections to the association media community.
Adobe is excited to partner with the AM&P to offer two events in February that are essential for leaders from associations who are looking to advance their digital strategies.
Executive Think Tank: Defining Your Association’s Mobile Strategy
Association executives will join digital publishing luminaries at an Executive Think Tank dinner, Thursday, February 20 from 5:30 – 8:30 pm ET at Vidalia in Washington, DC. It’s an ideal forum for association leaders who oversee e-media, publications and marketing and want to explore how other associations and non-profits have developed and executed on successful digital strategies. Special guests include:
- Declan Moore, Executive Vice President, National Geographic Society and President, National Geographic Publishing and Travel
- John Falcioni, Editor-in-Chief, Mechanical Engineering, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Mike Lee, Senior Advisor, Digital Strategy and Operations, AARP
- Scott Davis, Design Director, AARP
To reserve your seat, please contact Sarah Patterson at (703) 234-4107.
Webinar: Introduction to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite
Adobe’s Bridget Roman, Sr. Product Marketing Manager and Colin Fleming, Digital Publishing Evangelist, will guide you through what it takes to seamlessly transition from a PDF version of your magazine to a highly interactive reading experience with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite.
This one-hour webinar touches on topics that assocations new to DPS will care about most, including:
- Ways that DPS ensures efficient and affordable production costs for your organization
- How to use the robust feature set in DPS to create strong adoption of your digital publications across your member base
- Real-life success stories from other assocations and non-profits who are using DPS to achieve their digital publishing strategies
Don’t miss this information-packed webinar Thursday, February 27 from 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET.
Sign up for the webinar:
Webinar: Introduction to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS)