When Adobe Reader or Acrobat is deployed in the enterprise with enhanced security turned on, warnings can appear in the client. The warnings appear when Acrobat tries to merge data into a PDF. These warnings are confusing to the users and you may want to suppress them by defining the source of the data as trusted.
Define the sites that host the PDF and data files as trusted. You can do this by adding the site where the data is stored to the Windows trusted sites list (Windows > Control Panel > Internet Settings > Security), or to the enhanced security settings in Acrobat/Reader (Edit> Preferences > Enhanced Security).
The Windows trusted sites list is saved under the following registry key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zone Map\Domains
You can therefore add the sites directly under this registry key if you are using an automated deployment of Acrobat/Reader.
There are no search results when using a process variable at the top of the sort order list in a Search Template in the adminui in LiveCycle ES2 SP1.
This is a bug in LiveCycle ES2 SP1. Update to LiveCycle ES2 SP2 or later. You can also contact Enterprise Support if you require a patch for ES2 SP1 22.214.171.124.
To reproduce this issue:
- Create a search template (Services > LiveCycle Workspace ES2 > Search Template Definition) with process variables in the layout column.
- Put the process variable at the top of the sort order list in the sort tab of the Search Template Definition.
- Go to Workspace; there are no search results.
- Move the process variable down in the sort order list in sort tab and save the Search Template.
- Refresh Workspace and there are result rows in the search template.
The search result rows should appear even when the process variable is at the top of the sort order list.
When you define search templates in the adminui, some process variables are duplicated in the Criteria and Layout tabs. The duplication occurs after you switch between template names in the Identification tab.
Use LiveCycle ES2 SP2 or ES3. Or, contact Enterprise Support to obtain a patch for ES2 SP1, 126.96.36.199.
To reproduce this error:
- Create two search templates (Services > LiveCycle Workspace ES2 > Search Template Definition) with each having process variables in layout column.
- Switch to the other search template name in Identification tab, and switch back to the first several times. The process variable is duplicated under Process Variables heading in Criteria as well as in Layout tabs.
When you assign a task to a new user created in LDAP and synchronized with LiveCycle, an exception occurs. The error occurs when you assign a task before the new user has logged into Workspace.
2008-07-22 07:51:45,497 ERROR [com.adobe.workflow.AWS] stalling action-instance: 688 with message: A non- retryable Exception has occurred:
Attribute: out_of_office_user_id on object: workflow_user:[DCC77BA9-D281-1D96-D57E-EF9C5B804811] has not been loaded.;
CausedByException is: Attribute: out_of_office_user_id on object: workflow_user:[DCC77BA9-D281-1D96-D57E-EF9C5B804811] has not been loaded.
If the user has logged in to Workspace, the task is assigned without any problems or errors.
This issue is resolved in LiveCycle ES 188.8.131.52 and later. There is a patch available for LiveCycle ES 8.2.1; contact Enterprise Support to obtain the patch.
This problem occurs with the Oracle database. The Oracle POF adapter doesn’t work when a Proxy Object loads for a record not in the proxied table without populating all attributes in the query.