Acrobat DC Subscription Delivers Ongoing Value
Back in April, with the launch of Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat DC, we announced a new model of innovation and value for our customers. Today, we’re delivering on a core promise, which is to provide new innovations and enhancements to your subscription on a rolling basis, making the world’s best PDF software even better across all of your devices.
Many of the innovations are a direct result of your feedback; and others are a continuation of major technological advancements. While not a comprehensive list, we wanted to share our “top ten” list of enhancements.
- New connector to Dropbox – Announced today, the tight integration of Acrobat and Dropbox apps simplifies the way people work, making it easier to access, share, edit and collaborate on, and sync PDF documents everywhere.
- Tabbed viewing – Yes, we finally did it. Open multiple PDFs in a single window. Click or tap on a tab to switch from one PDF to another, or drag to rearrange.
- Enhanced camera-to-PDF – This is more of our “Photoshop magic.” Improved boundary detection, perspective correction, text sharpness and performance make this a terrific solution for your work with camera images.
- Accessibility – Use keyboard navigation in the Acrobat Home view or work with high contrast display settings to improve accessibility.
- Optimized for touch devices – Use the new touch grabber to select blocks of text quickly and easily.
- Convert Creative Cloud app formats – Easily turn Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Illustrator (AI), or InDesign (INDD) files into PDF from Acrobat DC across desktop, web and mobile devices.
- Improved PDF Export – Exporting a PDF into Excel file format is dramatically improved, making Acrobat the best way to convert PDFs into a broad range of file types.
- Add new lists while editing – Do more with PDF editing. Create brand new numbered or bulleted lists while working in the Edit PDF tool.
- Preserve comments while editing – Get more flexibility. Add or edit text in a PDF, even if it includes comments.
- Fill & Sign for iPhone – The slick form-filling app for iPad that converts any digital or paper document into fillable, signable and sendable electronic forms is now available for iPhone.
If you subscribe to Acrobat DC, we hope this release helps you get work done faster across all of your devices. There’s a lot more innovation in the pipeline. And if you’re not using Acrobat DC, this is a terrific time to upgrade!