Get More From Your Microsoft Investment with Adobe Sign
Microsoft Ignite is almost here! The Adobe Document Cloud team is excited to welcome everyone to the great city of Orlando for an exciting week of sessions, demos and more.
There’s so much going on and so little time, so we’ve taken the liberty of setting up exactly what you should do – and when. Take a look:
- Swing by our booth – Did you hear the news? Adobe Sign is now the preferred e-signature solution for Microsoft customers. See our leading integrations for sales and organizational productivity in action at booth #1501. You’ll see demos of Adobe Document Cloud, including how Adobe Sign can increase productivity and speed transactions for your favorite Microsoft apps. You’ll even have the chance to win some cool prizes! Apple Watch or Amazon Echo, anyone?
- Learn more – Why don’t you stay a while? While visiting our booth, stay and sit in one of our in-booth theater sessions. Hear from our team and our partners on how you can make the most of your Microsoft investment by integrating with Adobe Sign. Unlock business value, accelerate your contract lifecycle, and find out why Adobe Sign is the preferred e-sign solution across the Microsoft portfolio.
- Sit in on our sessions – Want more? We thought you might! Join our theater and breakout sessions to learn more about how the powerful integrations between Adobe and Microsoft can drive your business forward.
- 9/27 @ 12:05 PM – Securely transact business in Microsoft apps with Adobe Sign, the Microsoft-preferred e-signature solution. (Microsoft Ignite Expo Floor, Theater #5)
- 9/28 @ 12:30 PM – Develop for the Experience Business with Adobe and Microsoft. (Microsoft Ignite, OCCC South, S320 A-D)
- Women in Business Technology Lounge – Come by the Women in Business and Technology Lounge, sponsored by Adobe. The community will be hosting a week of innovative and engaging programing during Microsoft Ignite, with the theme: Learn. Connect. Explore. Adobe will host a special reception on Tuesday September 26th at 4pm. Come hear from Adobe’s own Jessica Waters Davis as she talks about Making Connections, leading with diversity to drive business growth. (OCCC South, Destination Lounge, Room S222)
- Let’s chat – Request a meeting and learn how Adobe Sign can help you get more out of your Microsoft investment. Visit our landing page to fill out the request form. We’re looking forward to speaking with you!
That’s a lot for one week, but we’re excited to spend some quality time with Microsoft users and practitioners. We’ll see you in Orlando!
The announced integrations with Microsoft are on the way! Learn more here.
To see Adobe Sign in action, start your free trial today.