Make the Connection with Dropbox & Acrobat DC
Collaboration builds better presentations…and just about any type of communication material. Creative agencies that develop communication materials rely heavily on tools that create a seamless collaboration experience for their clients.
Dropbox allows creative agencies to share and exchange presentation decks, design mocks, videos and photo assets with clients around the clock and on the go. And now, their clients, like marketing departments, can also leverage Dropbox connections directly within Acrobat DC to facilitate ad hoc workflows.
Let’s say your organization works with a creative agency that uses Dropbox, and another version of the presentation you’ve been working on is available for review. Simultaneously, you’ve been asked by the PR department for a copy—but you don’t want to send something that’s editable. Let’s take a look at how to accomplish this:
- On the Home screen in Acrobat, select Add Account in the left hand pane, and click Add under the Dropbox icon.
- Enter your Dropbox credentials and select the blue Sign in button.
- Click Allow to let Acrobat access your Dropbox files and folders.
- Navigate to the folder with the presentation, select the file, and click the blue Create PDF link.
- Click the blue Create button to convert the PPTX file to PDF.
- When the PDF file opens, select Attach to Email or Send & Track in the Acrobat toolbar to forward to the PR department.
The Dropbox connector allows you to perform standard operations such as Open, Save, Create PDF, Export PDF, and Attach to Email. And, now your PR department can collaborate and review on the PDF file using the rich set of commenting tools available in Adobe Acrobat and Reader DC.
Start harnessing the power of the Acrobat Dropbox connector today, and build better content through seamless collaboration.