The first issue (number 1) of Sidekick is now available in Google Play and iTunes. After the inaugural issue 0, we’ve decided to continue with the initiative and got a whole series of interesting articles contributed by Adobe internal as well as external authors.
This issue contains articles on:
- AEM, Jackrabbit Oak and MongoDB
- AEMHub, the event organized by Cognifide
- Advanced Analytics Integration
- CQ Gems on Adobe Experience Manager
- AEM Projects from Adobe Consulting Services
- XSS testing in Adobe Experience Manager
- Searching with Adobe Target
- Autocorrect XPaths in Web Automation Frameworks
- HTML Template Language (HTL) formally known as Sightly (revisited)
- Documentation Updates
We’ve updated the DPS viewer app for the magazine which might require you to download an update of the application. We officially support (as in having tested) all iOS iPad devices (except for iPad 1) and the Nexus 7 devices running Android 4.3 or 4.4. Other Android tablets (and earlier Android versions) might work but have not been formally tested.
We are working on a dedicated website for Sidekick where we will also deliver the issue in a web viewer for those who cannot read the magazine on any of the above mentioned devices.
If you do have contributions for the next issue, please send them over. You can find how to submit articles in the colofon at the back of this issue.