by Julieanne Kost

Comments (10)

Created

February 24, 2011

I wanted to share some photographs that I took with my iphone on my recent travels. I hope you enjoy!

COMMENTS

• By Weliton Aiolfi Lima - 9:53 AM on February 24, 2011

I like the way you look at things, you transform a simple image in a mix of composition and beauty. Congratulations!

• By Ron Erdody - 10:07 AM on February 24, 2011

Well, these are pretty terrific. Add to that they were done with an iPhone camera and terrific becomes astounding. Excellent work, as always.

• By Donna Boucher - 10:08 AM on February 24, 2011

Always interesting perspective!
    I can feel them.

• By Gerardo Latorre - 2:03 PM on February 24, 2011

Thank you, for teach us how to “see” little details of cotidiane life, when I was child I always jump the lines in the street…. hehehe =)

L@to

• By Mike Nelson Pedde - 5:52 PM on February 24, 2011

Good eye, Julieanne!

Mike.

• By William - 6:13 PM on February 24, 2011

It’s the craftsman, not the tool. So many skill sets in one person, wow!

• By Tom Morton - 8:38 PM on February 24, 2011

The balance of these images is amazing, just as you teach. Thank you for leading by example!

• By Erika Gentry - 9:38 PM on February 24, 2011

Lawd you spend a lot of time on planes – but make it look so glam! -E

• By Bruce - 10:25 AM on February 26, 2011

Wonderful, evocative photos Julieanne. They inspired me to download instagram. Just one question: what plugin do you use to display the three images at a time and does the plugin display three or did you create the tryptichs in photoshop? Thanks!

• By Julieanne Kost - 11:21 AM on February 27, 2011

I import all of my Instagrams into Lightroom and use the print module to display them 3-up. Then, I set the print job options to print to JPEG instead of a printer. It’s that resulting JPEG that I upload to my blog. I hope that helps! -j