by Julieanne Kost

Comments (8)

Created

June 29, 2011

In this Episode of The Complete Picture (Watermarking Images in Lightroom), I will show you how to quickly save your vector and raster logos in Photoshop to be applied to photographs in Lightroom  as watermarks in the Slideshow, Print and Web modules as well as Publish Services).

COMMENTS

• By Guillermo Zapiain - 8:21 PM on January 21, 2013

I was not able to watch the video!!

• By Julieanne Kost - 7:49 AM on January 25, 2013

It looks like they’re working now – I think Adobe TV had a slight glitch.

• By Zack Arias - 9:41 PM on July 23, 2013

Why doesn’t LightRoom have blending modes in it’s watermarking abilities? You can only change the opacity.

• By Zack Arias - 9:54 PM on July 23, 2013

There is a bug in Lightroom 5. For example, I cull through 1000+ images to get 500 images. Flag them and want the exact same copies to give to primary photographer. In Export module I chose “Original” too not change anything. Raw files will export was the exact same files as originals. BUT jpg files are altered. Filesizes are slight larger and timestamp changes to time of export.

With all the bells and whistles of LR, one would think simple file management was built in.

For example in ACDSee, you can just select the files you want then right-mouse drag thumbnails to different folder and select “Copy Here” It’s actually impossible to separate out your chose jpgs as copies this way. You get exact unaltered copies.

• By Zack Arias - 9:56 PM on July 23, 2013

correction: possible, not impossible. I meant it was impossible to do it in LR.

• By Shelley - 3:12 PM on September 5, 2013

I don’t have the watermark option in my web module. But do have it in Slideshow and Print. I have Lightroom 3. Is that why?

• By Shelley - 3:53 PM on September 5, 2013

I answered my own question. I was using Airtight simple viewer. Too bad that is the only layout style without the option.