by Julieanne Kost

Comments (11)

Created

October 21, 2011

Command + Option (Mac) / Control + Alt (Win) + Shift + / toggles the Appearance panel’s options to CSS tags.

COMMENTS

• By Sven - 2:00 AM on October 24, 2011

Hi Julieanne,
    this sound like an exciting option but unfortunately I could not get this to work with the Windows shortcut meantioned in your article. It would help if you could specify a bit more detailed where I should expect what change, and possibly if you could double-check the shortcut.
    Thanks

• By Julieanne Kost - 4:19 PM on October 24, 2011

Those KBSCs appear to work, you just can’t keep them pressed or the panel goes into toggle mode, which looks very odd. If you hold down Control + Alt (Win) + Shift then press and release / the panels toggle properly.

• By Sven - 3:52 AM on October 25, 2011

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately I still can’t get anything changed using the shortcut. As I’m working on a German keyboard I even changed the keyboard layout to US but nothing happened. Is there maybe a different shortcut on the German edition of Lr?
        Or maybe I’m looking at the wrong thing – would it be possible that you send me a screenshot of the relevant screen section before and after applying the shortcut? That would be great.

• By Rose Lu - 5:18 PM on December 5, 2011

We find out the key used in German app should be < Please confirm if it works for you. Feel free to contact me if it doesn't work for you.

Thanks,
      Rose Lu|Sr. International Program Manager| Adobe Systems Inc. | 345 Park Ave, San Jose, CA 95110 |Tel: (408)536 -3554|

• By Sven - 2:23 AM on December 6, 2011

Hello Rose,
        the < works, thanks! This option really has great potential.
        Is there a documentation on the CSS tags available somewhere on the net?
        Thanks
        Sven

• By Ezequiel - 12:02 PM on October 25, 2011

Thanks Julieanne!! this is exactly what I was looking for!!!

• By Julieanne Kost - 1:16 PM on October 25, 2011

Let me see if I can find someone with a German edition to test on Windows. Perhaps you will get a faster reply if you post it here as I will be traveling all week:

• By Sven - 6:02 AM on November 9, 2011

Hi Julieanne,
      any news towards this issue yet?
      Thanks
      Sven

• By Sven - 1:15 AM on December 5, 2011

Hi Julieanne,
      do you have any ideas about how I get it to work with the German version of Lr?
      Thanks
      Sven

• By Tim - 6:04 AM on February 10, 2012

Thanks for this tip…very useful.
    Can you help with the following?
    I am looking for the Navigation Tags for the LR3 html web generator.
    Have looked through default_html.lrwebengine, opened the Lua file Galleryinfo thinking they would be there. I know I am missing something obvious. Can you point me in the right direction?
    I am trying to change “Previous” and “Next” to symbols in the generator so that I don’t have to do it individually in each of the html image pages….should be easy?
    best, Tim