by Julieanne Kost

Comments (8)

Created

April 5, 2012

In this video tutorial (Print the Perfect Image), you will learn how to use the Print module to bring your images into the spotlight and share with clients, friends or family. Also, see the new tools for making custom contact sheets and print packages.

COMMENTS

• By David Beglinger - 5:09 PM on September 29, 2012

I use LR4 with Win 7 Home Premium and print with a Canon Pixma Pro 9500 Mk II. I do not see a a 16-bit output box in the Print Job menu. Am I printing in 16-bits by default from my 16-bit.tiffs, or is LR converting them down to 8-bit? Thanks.

• By Julieanne Kost - 6:55 PM on October 2, 2012

Lightroom (or the printer driver) will convert the image to 8 bit when it prints on Windows.

• By Isaac Chavel - 7:15 AM on June 6, 2013

What about when Lightroom prints on an iMac? Thanks.

• By Daniel Clayton - 6:33 AM on March 6, 2013

Hi Julieanne,

I am trying to use one of the custom packages in the print module.
    I don’t seem to be able to drag and drop my images from the film strip onto the page. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks.

• By barry - 2:57 AM on April 11, 2013

hi ! I produce album pages (sized jpegs) from album design software ( JAD) from which I print to a roll paper printer ( epson 4800 ). I currently create a large new file in ps and drag and drop the pages created by JAD onto this, 6 at a time so as not to overload buffer. I would love if i could do this with lightroom print module, but images are resized each time when i try to create a contact sheet or any other cell- based layout. Can you help ?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 9:44 AM on April 14, 2013

You just need to create a new print template for the size of the images from JAD. If you need more help, Post more details on the Lightroom forum, we can help you there: http://adobe.ly/LR-U2U

• By Aubrey Licht - 9:35 AM on June 16, 2013

Lightroom 4 on a 27″ Mac with Canon Pixma Pro 9500 Mk II.
    The changes I make in Lightroom are not reflected when I print.
    Please help…..