by Julieanne Kost

Comments (6)

Created

September 28, 2012

Adobe is looking to talk to teachers, professors and instructors to gain a better understanding about student assignments, software and technology use.  This unique and fun opportunity will allow educators to work with Adobe and share how technology is being incorporated in the way students complete assignments in their classrooms.  There will be several PAID research opportunities.  If you’re interested in these opportunities, please fill out a preliminary screener. You’ll be contacted if you are eligible to participate!

COMMENTS

• By Michael Reeves - 12:17 PM on September 28, 2012

I teach basic Photoshop to Community College students. I would love to participate to help me be a better teacher so my students could perhaps learn better. I would also like to better my understanding of the entire Master Collection.

• By Julieanne Kost - 12:32 PM on September 28, 2012

Hi Michael, please click on the “preliminary screener” link above…

• By heather protz - 12:21 PM on September 28, 2012

heather@heatherprotz.com
    I am a professor at the College of Southern Nevada. I teach Photoshop and photography, I am addicted to it all. I would love to learn more about this project.

• By Julieanne Kost - 12:31 PM on September 28, 2012

Hi Heather, Please click on the “preliminary screener” link above…

• By Kathy Peoples - 12:38 PM on September 28, 2012

Hi,
    I have owned my photography studio since 1984 fulltime.
    I have been teaching Photoshop classes here at my studio and at the local college for the past 4 years. I also teach private lessons.
    I have been teaching camera classes for 30 years in local venues, libraries, camera shops and my studio. I am known for having patience when teaching and I guarantee my students that they will learn the course and have fun with me.
    I would love to participate and help in any way I can.
    I also belong to GPPDV and NAPP.

There are 2 sites to view my studio/
    The photography studio website is http://www.KatydidPhotography.com and the
    student class website is http://www.KatydidPhoto.com
    Hope to hear from you,
    Kathy Peoples
    215-672-5686

• By Svala Olafsdottir - 3:03 PM on September 28, 2012

I would like to know more about this project. It sounds great.