by Julieanne Kost

Comments (7)

Created

July 19, 2013

I was lucky enough to take an extra day while teaching a class at the Santa Fe Workshops and sneak some quick pics near Ghost Ranch. New Mexico has such stunning landscapes.

JKost_NM2013

COMMENTS

• By Thomas Young - 10:32 AM on July 19, 2013

They look very nice Julieanne but i could not figure out how to view them individually? I think it is pretty cool to see photos from the person who teaches how to use the software we use for our photos. I really like your tutorials on Lightroom and i promote it’s use in my class as well as Photoshop.

• By Julieanne Kost - 2:54 PM on July 24, 2013

Oh, it’s one large image, so you can’t view then individually. Sorry.

• By Jim Smith - 12:06 AM on August 7, 2013

As always, these are wonderful. What an eye!
        I was wondering whether you’d ever share your method for creating the template you used for this collage & others? It is a really clean look that sets off the images without competing with them.

• By Bryan McNab - 11:08 AM on July 19, 2013

Very nice, I hope to get out to Santa Fe someday !!

• By Daniel Thomassin - 2:49 PM on July 19, 2013

Bonjour,je vous remercie de partagé vos superbe photographie !Je com firme vous etes un grand maître vraiment pour avoir votre expérience il faut sûrement avoir beaucoup travaillez
    un grand merci a vous et Adobe pour l’aide et les conseils que vous apporté “Je vous souhaite une bonne journée ainsi a vos collaborateurs d’Adobe .

• By Richard - 9:41 AM on July 20, 2013

That Spanish land grant area where Ghost Ranch is located is called Piedre Lumbre, or Valley of Shining Stone. I was just there last month myself, and for me the area by Ghost Ranch always exhibits great light, so that is what I try to capture that in my photography. You can see a few of those images on my website. I must also thank Adobe for the software which allowed me to painlessly build the panoramas I did.

• By Jim Smith - 11:58 PM on July 20, 2013

Wlell, I don’t think I can match Daniel’s prev reply since I can barely speak English! But I certainly couldn’t agree more that your work is indeed superb & beautiful, and you are a master. But the question is, did you shoot this from your car’s “window seat”? :)
    Seriously, once again, great inspiration. Will you be working some of this for your “creative” session @ PSWLV? Cheers, & thanks for sharing!