by Julieanne Kost

Comments (8)

Created

August 2, 2013

After reviewing the photographs that I’ve taken over the past few weeks, it looks like I’ve been feeling a bit blue. Perhaps confined as well.

JKost_Blue2013

COMMENTS

• By Phil Scarsbrook - 6:43 AM on August 2, 2013

Have always loved your images. Truly elegant in their simplicity. I struggle with the less is more concept, you have mastered it. Thank you for sharing your images.

• By Ammar Midani - 7:00 AM on August 2, 2013

creative expression, you made me feel blue too!

• By Randy Gay - 7:21 AM on August 2, 2013

Nice to see you can ALSO walk the walk. Well done!

• By Jose A De Leon - 9:34 AM on August 2, 2013

You have to get out more Julieanne haha.

Kidding aside, I’ve always admired your work. I can truly say you’re a Photoshop Master, and I watch at your tutorials almost everyday to learn from them. You have that special gift called teaching. You can break down complex tasks and describe them in layman’s terms. Great work as always.

• By Michael Matthews - 9:38 AM on August 2, 2013

Perhaps you’re feeling confined to the ever accelerating treadmill of product reiteration. It must be brutal, now that the release cycle has blurred into a continuum.

• By Victor Carmelo Sciberras - 2:46 PM on August 2, 2013

Or perhaps you were just attracted blue colour, just put the white balance up a bit and you will be back to your normal self. Cheers.

• By Victor Carmelo Sciberras - 2:48 PM on August 2, 2013

Or perhaps you were just attracted to the colour blue, just put the white balance up a bit, have a glass of wine and you will be back to your normal self. Cheers.

• By Einar Erlendsson - 3:37 PM on August 2, 2013

Well J. I am feeling blue to, up on the black desert in Iceland, with blue sky, blue light and blue glaciers all around, Traveling with Gummi and clients. Cheers pearl.