by Julieanne Kost

Comments (22)

Created

November 29, 2013

Photographers, I want to remind you that for a limited time, you can still get Photoshop CC and Lightroom 5 and your own customizable Behance ProSite to host your online portfolio – all for $9.99 per month! From today until 9am PST on December 2, 2013, you can sign up for this offer – and you do not have to have owned a previous version of Photoshop to qualify. You will need to commit to a one-year plan. Click here for additional information.

If you have any questions with regards to this offer, please contact Customer Support: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

COMMENTS

• By Steve - 6:31 AM on November 29, 2013

The banner for your page says Jan. 2 but I thought the offer ended on Dec.2, which it states in the body of the page.

• By Julieanne Kost - 8:09 AM on November 29, 2013

You are correct Steve, the offer ends December 2. I have corrected the title.

• By Tim - 3:33 PM on December 1, 2013

Hi Julieanne. The CC/ FAQ page mentions DEC 2, 11:59 pm as the end of the offer, not 09:00 am. Which one is correct?

• By Julieanne Kost - 11:15 AM on December 2, 2013

• By P3t3 - 10:34 AM on December 4, 2013

In the FAQ’s adobe states the photography program ends December 8th. Maybe it’s a different offer?

• By Stelios - 7:03 AM on November 29, 2013

Hi Steve,
    I am pretty sure it’s just a typo. The 2nd of December is the correct one.

• By Kurt Kramer - 8:13 AM on November 29, 2013

If you already own licensed copies of CS4 and Lr5, is the deadline 12/31/2013?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 11:32 AM on November 29, 2013

Correct. You have until the 31st since you own CS4.

• By Lennart Delin - 8:20 AM on November 29, 2013

There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding when the offer ends. Yesterday I got the following offer from Adobe with E-mail (yes I have PS CS5).

“Introducing a special Adobe Creative Cloud* plan designed exclusively for photographers.
    Get the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom 5, plus 20GB of cloud storage, Behance ProSite for your own fully customisable professional portfolio, ongoing feature updates and more – all for SEK 105,78 (incl. VAT)/month with a one-year commitment**.
    SEK 105,78 (incl. VAT) per month.
    Offer ends 31 December, 2013. “

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 11:32 AM on November 29, 2013

If you own a version of Photoshop CS3-CS6, it ends the 31st.

The Black Friday/CC for everyone aspects ends Dec 2nd if you don’t own a version of Photoshop CS3-CS6.

• By Digitale Fotografie Club - 2:39 AM on November 30, 2013

This is a very goof offer. And thank you for all the video tutorials for lightroom you created. I learned a lot from those.

• By Hugh Adams - 8:50 AM on November 30, 2013

Hi Julieanne
    Just purchased Photoshop CC. In applications I see PS CC and Bridge CC but not LR5 CC. I had LR 5 before. Is there not a LR CC.

• By Hugh Adams - 8:51 AM on November 30, 2013

Photoshop CC will not go to the Dock on a Mac. Correct?

• By Hugh Adams - 8:55 AM on November 30, 2013

If I develop a file in PS CS6 and save it to LR 5 on one computer and then import the file to another computer with LR 5 and PS CC can I import that file into LR 5 and open that developed file in PS CC and have all the layers from the original developing?

• By Roberto - 10:28 AM on December 2, 2013

I’m from Italy and I’m trying to get the offer for not owner of previous version of PS but it only give me the offer for CS3 and above version owner. It is still December 2. Wath is wrong?

• By Julieanne Kost - 11:17 AM on December 2, 2013

“The Photoshop photography program is still valid without restrictions through the end of today. The website has the wrong info and is being updated.”

• By Julieanne Kost - 11:18 AM on December 2, 2013
  • By Divchief07 - 4:38 PM on December 3, 2013

It now reads through Dec. 8th

• By P3t3 - 10:38 AM on December 4, 2013

Whoops. Missed the correction, sorry for repeating the same post:(

• By Bendr - 10:18 AM on December 7, 2013

FAQ states “This offer is available to anyone until December 31, 2013. There are no previous product ownership requirements” seems to conflict December 8th date. What’s the deal?

• By Jeffrey Tranberry - 8:43 AM on December 9, 2013

The 8th date has been updated and extended to the 31st for everyone.