175+ Free Photoshop Training Videos on Lynda.com until 2-2-2015

Lynda.com | LinkedIn Learning Archive

I just wanted to post a reminder that my Photoshop CC Essential Training course is free on Lynda.com until Monday, February 2nd. If you’re looking to brush up on your skills and you have some free time this weekend, be sure to check it out!

Lynda.com | LinkedIn Learning Archive

Posted on 01-30-2015

Comments

• By Doris - 1:54 PM on January 30, 2015

Will check it out.

• By Thea Maddox - 1:55 PM on January 30, 2015

awesome!

• By Ruggiero Di Bari - 3:12 PM on January 30, 2015

great

• By keith R. Starkey - 8:46 PM on January 30, 2015

I want to tell you something, Julieanne. It was a year ago, end of December last year, that I finished my hard-core year of photography and Lightroom stuides. I watched every video you ever did on Lightroom and left a few posts on your blog site and other sites about how elated, thankful and greateful I am for your work. I learned so much from you. But…

I hated Photoshop. A year ago when I tried it out (started a community college course on PS and quickly dropped it!), I couldn’t make heads or tails of it. I’m not at all a graphic artist person, and nothing about PS was intuitive, as I define intuitive, so I avoided it like the plague (couldn’t afford it anyways).

Well, a year later, half way into January this year, knowing that I needed something in addition to Lightroom (for compositing, better healing/cloning, layering, etc.), I got a hold of GIMP. It’s free, but it can’t deal with 16-bit, so that was a hit, but oh well. I wasn’t going to even bother with PS. And then…

So, the other day I’m thinking, “You know, since I’ve had GIMP a few weeks, I wonder how PS is in comparison.” I just happened to find myself poking around the Adobe site, saw that I could download PS for a trial month, and…what the hek; I did. And then that day I also got your blog notification that you’re course is free for a while on Lynda. Wow, that’s interesting. And then I found out that I can “rent” PS for about $10.00 a month. WHAT THE HEK IS WRONG WITH ME? I hate Photoshop!…I think. Maybe. I don’t know (biting nails!)

So I started your course at Lynda today, and man, it’s like melting butter on hot toast. It’s really very enjoyable working wit the program now because of my year’s worth of Lightroom and photography time. And, of course, it goes without saying that I can’t think of a better teacher than Julianne Kost. Man, it all just fell together, and I love it. I am really very excited now to learn PS.

Jullianne, again, thank you. Thanks for your hard work, your wonderful videos and your lovely and gentle demeanor. My passion for photography will go even further now partly because of your contribution to the craft. Thanks again!

• By Jim Smith - 11:40 PM on January 30, 2015

AMEN! Addr to what Doris said aboe that you bring real inspiration, skill and vision, not to mention a great sense of humor – all of which I wish I could claim for myself.

• By Ed - 1:46 AM on January 31, 2015

I only see all the pricing plans, no free access. Doesn’t it work from other countries?

• By keith R. Starkey - 5:31 PM on February 1, 2015

Yesterday and today, I just went through every one of the videos, except the Camera Raw videos (since I know Lightroom pretty well). I”m beat, but I’m happy! It all came together. I don’t remember where everything is or how to do everything, but I got it, and I get it!

Thanks again, Julieanne!