Photoshop Fix is the ideal app for anyone who enjoys photography and wants to use Photoshop’s image retouching and restoration-focused editing tools to liquify, heal, smooth, lighten and make other edits and adjustments with precise controls on a mobile devices.
• Open photos from Creative Cloud, Lightroom mobile, or via Creative Cloud Libraries.
• Crop and Adjust — Crop away unwanted areas of an image and refine exposure, contrast, saturation, shadows, and highlights
• Liquify—Push, pull, rotate, swell or reshape any area to create subtle or drastic effects.
• Heal and patch—Fix imperfections using content from surrounding areas and then blending the result.
• Smooth—Simply paint to smooth or sharpen skin, landscapes or other content.
• Lighten and darken—Add or remove light from specific parts of a photo.
• Color—Desaturate to remove all color or to create a mix of color and black-and-white.
• Paint—Get precise effects with an eyedropper that lets you sample colors, an adjustable brush and an eraser.
• Vignette—Add vignettes and control exposure, contrast and saturation
• Defocus—Blur part of a photo to draw attention to your key subject.
• Send your images directly to Photoshop CC on the desktop with all layers intact so you can refine them and take them further.
Photoshop Fix is currently only available for iPhone and iPad users, with Android support coming.